What's new

2 1/2 hours this morning

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out for another 2 1/2hrs this morning. Beatiful conditions, tide was a bit high. Wandered in a different direction than usual and targets were scarce. Found the junk earing right away then a couple hours of just a few coins and trash. Then towards the end I got a weird signal and pulled the scoop up to see a gold looking bracelet hanging out the side. It really looked good until closer examination :( Oh well. I'm just glad to be out hunting again. I think I saw Les wandering around working hard. Looking forward to hearing if he got anything good :)


001-4.jpg



002-5.jpg


003-6.jpg


HH, Aaron
 
Upvote 0
too bad the bracelet wasnt gold but i guess we cant all win all the time :-\ looks like you did pretty good on the clad! :headbang:
 
good coin finds, stpaulie914 ; sorry about that bracelet ; I wish you better luck next time :icon_sunny:

Lorraine
 
You got out, you scored! How's your foot? :headbang:
 
Thanks everyone! That darn bracelet looked SOOOOO good! All the way down to the chunky Lobster claw clasp! Oh well.

Terry, My foot is 87% :laughing7: I think another week and it will be back to normal.

HH, Aaron
 
Sorry no gold this time, but glad to hear your foot is better....HH...
 
Seeing that gold looking bracelet hanging out of your scoop
probably made you forget about a sore foot for a minute or so.
Nice hunt and glad you're at 87%....just go slow a little longer.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
glad ya got out and got scored something..that wild looking peace pendant would turn into a cool looking hand made wild necklace with beads added.. so thats a good score even if not real...I think ya did aok.. better finds are a coming I know it. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom