treasurefiend
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 17, 2008
- Messages
- 7,452
- Reaction score
- 93
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Chicago IL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Today my mission was to get 1 stinkin silver quarter, I did 4 boxes of them and got zilch - zip - nadda!!!!! I have done quarter boxes in the past and never find any. Oh well, if it was easy everybody would find them. After that staggering defeat I then moved over to dimes, I got 2 boxes both dated Nov 21, 2008. The first box was a bust too so I just went home and waited till I was at my night job to go through the last box. Well I just finnished it and it was a good one. It had 8 silvers in it, 2 of them being Mercs. Not the best day concidering I went through $2,500 and only got 8 dimes to show for it. LOL
On a better note, this is only the 2nd time that I have found more than 1 Merc in a single box!!!
On a better note, this is only the 2nd time that I have found more than 1 Merc in a single box!!!
Attachments
Upvote
0


I have to work 2 jobs just to make what I did a year ago at my day job. (I got my hours cut in half, nobody is building anything and I was the first person to get my hrs cut). 








