What's new

2-3 miles out and 30 ft down

centfladigger

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
591
Reaction score
169
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
myself and my 3 buds dove up about 30 megs this weekend, got some horse teeth and 1 mastodon tooth, various bones here is pictures of my Saturday finds, the others are still in a bowl cleaning, I ran out of vinegar, lol
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 140
  • 10410399_10201841471349462_5196640852702349086_n.webp
    10410399_10201841471349462_5196640852702349086_n.webp
    83.1 KB · Views: 117
  • 10419409_10201841471109456_7804343797404371560_n.webp
    10419409_10201841471109456_7804343797404371560_n.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 115
  • 10426703_10201841470709446_8606427593941073749_n.webp
    10426703_10201841470709446_8606427593941073749_n.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 128
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    55.5 KB · Views: 122
Great finds. Keep it up and thanks for posting...
 
Nice job! All those are nice ones.
 
Awesome man! it was a nice weekend for it... I wound up at the Suwanee River but it was blown out and looked like coffee with mud in it
 
Fri the bottom was all snotty Saturday was the shiz, great viz, my buddy is a LEO and he brought a torpedo shaped camera they use in water rescue, he brought it for familiarization training, lol we dropped it over the side and could scan the bottom for bone layers, we knocked it out Sat. Sunday was choppy and viz ok, of course we didn't mark our spot and couldn't find it, but they are all over that place
 
Aaaaahhhhhh!!!! Yes! I've said out loud how bad I wish I could do exactly that
 
here is a picture of him looking at the bottom, this thing helped out a lot, instead of having one of us going over all the time to check out the bottom, he spots a bone bed with this and we all go
 

Attachments

  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    45.8 KB · Views: 117
I can't even explain how optimistic I would be about great things to come if I were in your shoes with that set up.
I bet there is some flint out there too. I know that's the F word but still just sayin
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom