2 big scores this week ! ! ! ! ! !

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow...I've been trying to post since they changed everything. google chrome would not let me post!!!! frustrating !! but anyway.....been searching hard.....yesterday I stoped at a back 25 minutes away...well the lady said she had $12.50 that were not old enough for the guy who came in the day before. and the girl next to hehad $12.50 also. well a handful of coins I could see silver.........in all....42 40% !!!!! old enough for me !!!! a week prior...... 39 silver dimes in a roll 13 of them were mercury !!!!!!! so total 60 + dimes 3 were canadian 52 / 42 / 56 = 49 40% and 1 ben franklin that was just handed to me by a teller after she stared at it . I had to re roll that one for the 10 year old to find ( his first ben ) . so not a bad week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it s still out there !!!!!!! and my first 1970 in great shape !!! god I love silver !!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great scores! I have only found 2 silver rosies in one roll before. I am waiting for a killer dime roll to be mine. HH

Bigheed

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice scores Huricane! Those are old enough for me as well :-)

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great scores! I have only found 2 silver rosies in one roll before. I am waiting for a killer dime roll to be mine. HH

that was my first over 2 in a roll for dimes.. . found numerous full rolls 90% and 40% halves !!

OP
OP
huricanesrul

huricanesrul

Jan 1, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
explorer xs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
google crome only let me read...couldn't post anything. my wife told me to use fire fox?? whatever works.....love to read what everybody finds but love to share what I find also !!!!! since I found this site in jan 2012....I've not been able to stop looking at it every chance I can. alot of great stories....

sack0silver

Feb 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds, using chrome now, no issue. Does your chrome have any kind of script blockers activated? You may need to allow this website in order to get access to everything.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread