What's new

2 Box Discovery TF-900 or Whites TM800 wanted

sabre15

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
451
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tampa Bay Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
Discovery TF 900
looking for a good condition discovery tf-900 or whites 800 2 box detector, please help.
 
TM800

I have a TM800 that I bought last year on Ebay to use for a specific project. As it turns out, I didn't use it at all. It appeared to be in excellent condition, and I took it to a local metal detector dealer who checked it out and said that all appeared to be good with it. I was getting ready to contact this dealer to see if was interested in purchasing it, however I thought I would give a quick look on this site to see if anyone was interested. If you would like to talk to me about this unit, you can call me, Don, at 405 822-2593 to discuss. Thanks.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom