What's new

2 boxes and $90 rolls produce silver.

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
I got 2 boxes from a different source. Those along with $90
hand rolls produced:

13-90%ers
67-40%ers
1971s proof
2001s proof

There were so many 2002-2006 clads that I only kept 10 from each
year up to the '06s.

Maybe might slump is over for a while.
 
Upvote 0
Thats a good amount of 90%ers. Nice.
 
kickstart said:
I got 2 boxes from a different source. Those along with $90
hand rolls produced:

13-90%ers
67-40%ers
1971s proof
2001s proof

There were so many 2002-2006 clads that I only kept 10 from each
year up to the '06s.

Maybe might slump is over for a while.

Now that's what I call breaking a slump. It sure is fun when you start finding that much silver out of a box. Hope your new source continues to produce like these two boxes!!
 
Great numbers. I need my next boxes to be like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom