What's new

2 boxes, no silver, but an 87D

markmopar

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
967
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
southern NJ/southeast VA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mostly edge search halves and only look at anything that stands out.
On the end of a roll popped out an '87D!

And I was unable to talk the teller out of the Ben and WL in her tray....

2 boxes yesterday, I got a 64 and 2 40%.
 
Upvote 0
Not bad on the silver from last week, about average.

And sorry about the teller, but you can't blame them for being smart like us and grabbing up that silver for themselves. As long as it isn't against their banks policies to do it, let them.

Nice work on the 87 as well. Those aren't easy to grab.

~Dave
 
seems to me if its in the tray it should be fair game... also seems like i've heard this discussed before. Anyways Congrats on the '87. I also only edge search, I don't think that we are missing much.
 
coinmojo said:
It's been at least 6 months since I've seen an 87....


Mojo

It turns out I had an 87P already here. My girlfriend keeps "pretty" coins. I was looking thru hers and there it was. She also had an 03S.
 
And I was unable to talk the teller out of the Ben and WL in her tray....
since when does the teller own whats in her tray :icon_scratch:
woulda had to talk to the manager on that one >:( :argue:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom