What's new

2 boxes not good

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in another town today and I stopped by 7 different banks, only managed $4 in loose TOTAL, that is pathetic, skunk

went home and picked up my 2 weekly boxes of halves, ended up with one measly 40%

not a good day :tard:
 
Upvote 0
One more than you had before.

HH
Gib
 
Oh well........ Just another day CRH :-\ I'm sure you will make up for it later :icon_sunny:
 
That is why they call you goes forever.

-Golden Silver
 
i feel your pain. last week was terrible for me. got 16 boxes due in tomorrow, i hope it gets better
 
Bummer, at least one more to add to the stash and I am sure that u will be back onto banking some keepers soon , heres to some better luck Ed
 
did 16 boxes last week 15 were skunks, 1 box had one 40%. yall might be getting some of those i dumped
 
I think its time to retire from this SPORT :icon_scratch: 8) :wink:
 
Just a bad day, like the Steelers that lost 4 games BUT NOW THEY ARE GOING TO THE S.B.

Darth Walker
 
Thats about the way this past week has been going for me, but you what, I'm going to be back at it tomorrow.
 
silvercop said:
did 16 boxes last week 15 were skunks, 1 box had one 40%. yall might be getting some of those i dumped
I find it hardly believable that what you dumped last week is already been re-shipped out
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom