What's new

2 boxes of halfs & 3 boxes of dimes

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 boxes of half's & 3 boxes of dimes

Today I was expecting to pickup 6 boxes of half's from 3 of my banks, but 2 of them only ordered 1 box and the 3rd bank said that they will have them in on Tuesday... I have to say that I'm getting kinda tired of getting my hopes up only to find out that my orders are not getting filled properly. Oh well enough ranting. Out of my 2 boxes that actually made it in I found:

Half's box #1
1966
1967
1968d

Half's box #2
Skunker

So in an attempt to try and find some more silver I picked up 3 boxes of dimes. You might remember that I tried doing dimes last month and got 6 straight skunkers so I gave up on them. Today was a lot better.

Dime box #1
1958d
1960
1964d x 3

Dime box #2
1946
1952s
1964d

Dime box #3
Skunker

So today wasn't a total blowout, I am going to start doing dimes again when my banks don't get my orders right. Today's silver take was 3 40% half's and 8 dimes for a total of 1.0224oz.
 
Upvote 0
Re: 2 boxes of half's & 3 boxes of dimes

Wow, nice score on those dimes!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom