What's new

2 boxes of halves

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, got through one box so far, haven't opened the 2nd box.
Box one contained:
2003 and 2006 NIFC. (I'm almost done keeping NIFC, just want a couple rolls of mixed dates for possible future gain)
1984S in nice shape
and 3 40% all 68

Not a bad start, always nice to get silver early in the hunt, at least I know I'm not skunked. I do hope box #2 has a little more silver, but I'd take 3 more and be happy. I've been finding a lil silver every hunt for a while now. I'm no Rileyboy with the streak yet, but it feels good to keep finding a little silver every time.
 
Upvote 0
WTG! Silver is silver keep going!
Cheers!
 
Congrats on that box, I stopped ordering last fall, I had much better luck with dimes vs skunky halves. ffd
 
Yeah, dimes have been good to me lately. I think I'm going to start searching more dimes. I want to get more bags, but they only fill up so often. For now the halves have been steady for me. I will keep ordering boxes from this bank until I get skunked. Then either wait a little while to order more from the same bank, or find a new one to order them. keep that pattern going, and keep getting halves from where the silver is coming in.
 
I will take one silver out of a box of 500 any day. So much better than a "full skunk." And we have all had loads of those.

Happy Silver Hunting and Good Luck!

apush :read2:
 
I've only been skunked on 2 boxes so far. My boxes always have something, just not a ton.
 
well, I got through the 2nd box last night. pulled 5 more out, all 40%. I do think I might have hit a small vein that will continue to give me silver for a little while. Hopefully I hit a bigger part of the vein with the boxes to come.
8 silver out of 2 boxes isn't bad at all, take it any day.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom