What's new

2 boxes of halves

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a couple boxes yesterday. The first box only had one 40%. Bummer!! So far I've only gone through a quarter of the 2nd box, no luck in this one so far. I hope there will be at least a couple.
Well, at least the lonely40% keeps my streak alive, 5 hunts
 
Upvote 0
nope, the stacked ones
 
still, lately ive been having a good amount of boxes that are flat skunks!!! im very excited when i get a lonely 40%er!
 
yeah, it sure beats getting skunked. But it's real nice to get 4 or 5 in a box.
 
timbobwey said:
yeah, it sure beats getting skunked. But it's real nice to get 4 or 5 in a box.
It is OK to get 4 or 5 in a Box but real nice starts around 20!
 
Keep the faith--the silver will roll back around. We finished 4 boxes in the last couple of days. First two boxes were el-skunkos and we only found 6 silver (40%) in the last two boxes total. Picking up one lone box today.

I have had several boxes that only produced 1-40%. Darn it, but it is better than nada. :icon_sunny:

apush :read2:
 
timbobwey said:
Got a couple boxes yesterday. The first box only had one 40%. Bummer!! So far I've only gone through a quarter of the 2nd box, no luck in this one so far. I hope there will be at least a couple.
Well, at least the lonely40% keeps my streak alive, 5 hunts

It's pretty easy to skunk out with two boxes. So getting one is much better than getting nothing.
One more for the pile :thumbsup:
HH
Rich
 
well, looks like the one was the only find out of the 2 boxes. But your right, much better than finding nothing
 
timbobwey said:
well, looks like the one was the only find out of the 2 boxes. But your right, much better than finding nothing
"much," are you sure- would you like that exact "much better" every week? Not me, Id rather have 20 Skunks in a row than 10 with one in them! At least it would give me an imfamous chance at a record that would matter. :laughing7:
 
obe, I would rather find one than none. I would like to find more than that for sure though. 10 skunks in a row would just irritate me.
 
I skunked on my 2 boxes this week. First skunk in 6 weeks. Your right, Bummer!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom