What's new

2 boxes to start 2010

d2arcing

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
1,512
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
box 1
1x 40%
7x walker (2 really worn)

box 2
1x 40%

decent way to start the new year
 
Upvote 0
Odd to get that many Walkers in a box that only produced the single 40%er........goes to show you what a crapshoot this all is!!
- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
Odd to get that many Walkers in a box that only produced the single 40%er........goes to show you what a crapshoot this all is!!
- Grizz

and to top it off the box was broken... and I thought broken boxes they take the silver out... and 3 of the walkers were on ends of the rolls, must play craps next week in casino :D
 
LOL! Forget the craps next week. If you're feelin' lucky, blackjack has much better odds, and I'll send you an advanced strategy if you'd like.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
Kantuckkeean said:
LOL! Forget the craps next week. If you're feelin' lucky, blackjack has much better odds, and I'll send you an advanced strategy if you'd like.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

sure send me a strategy, I always end up doing the chase betting, doubling your bet when losing. when i went to vegas i found myself playing 100 a hand, was crazy but a thrill
 
Had a box once that had 1 Silver in it, it was a Ben too.
 
d2arcing said:
Kantuckkeean said:
LOL! Forget the craps next week. If you're feelin' lucky, blackjack has much better odds, and I'll send you an advanced strategy if you'd like.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck

sure send me a strategy, I always end up doing the chase betting, doubling your bet when losing. when i went to vegas i found myself playing 100 a hand, was crazy but a thrill

Check your Inbox.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom