Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 #1 box one skunk box two: 12-40% 2-1964-90% 1983 no FG.........my first one of this year anyone know what all years this error is on? Attachments 2-12-09.webp 51.1 KB · Views: 293 1983 no FG.webp 56.2 KB · Views: 297 Upvote 0
box one skunk box two: 12-40% 2-1964-90% 1983 no FG.........my first one of this year anyone know what all years this error is on?
MarkinIa Sr. Member Joined Nov 10, 2005 Messages 477 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab X-505 Feb 12, 2009 #2 Box #2 sure was nice.
treasurefiend Gold Member Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 7,452 Reaction score 93 Golden Thread 0 Location Chicago IL Detector(s) used Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 #3 I just did 4 skunke boxes, that silver sure looks great!!!!!
trezurhunter Sr. Member Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 312 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Volusia county, Florida Detector(s) used Minelab Safari, Shadow X5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 12, 2009 #4 Hey G4E, I believe the no FG errors are 82, 83, and 90. The Trezurhunter.
S seger98 Guest Feb 12, 2009 #5 Nice score, I think you might add 1980 too? not sure on that one, but I thought I've seen some mention it here!
Nice score, I think you might add 1980 too? not sure on that one, but I thought I've seen some mention it here!
hit80s Sr. Member Joined Dec 31, 2007 Messages 421 Reaction score 4 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used ace 250 Feb 12, 2009 #6 nice
Scalper Bronze Member Joined Jul 18, 2006 Messages 1,217 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Curitiba, Brazil Feb 13, 2009 #7 Nice
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Feb 13, 2009 #8