What's new

2 brinks boxes........

legend76

Hero Member
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
880
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st box: (4) 40%ers
2nd box: SKUNKED...

HH,
Legend
 
Upvote 0
As poor as the Boxes are your gonna have to up your volume to get a decent shot at some Silver; We get say 6 and maybe around %50 of time we get Silver in maybe 2 of them. Of course there is the Christ-mas season too- as we near it things should pickup, no(?).
 
not too bad, coulda been worse.
 
Not bad at all, I'd say!

I went through ten boxes this week, and they only yielded 6 40%ers, 1 proof and an oddball French coin. 6 of the 10 were the stinkiest kind of SKUNKS!!!

CRHing isn't for sissies!!!
- Grizz
 
Some silver is better than nothing. Keep at it.
rileyboy
 
decent but stinks to find in 1st box to then be skunked as you hope for a continuation but there is none :(
 
More than I usually get out of two boxes! It does add up.

apush :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom