What's new

2 Copper Day

DiverDann

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Vermont
Detector(s) used
Fischer F2, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back out to the field where I dug the Vermont Copper yesterday. I dug for about 6 hours. I hit 2 more coppers, both very well toasted (though on one you can almost make out "Arcturi" like on my first Vermont Copper), I hit a clad quarter (almost zero clad in the entire field!), 2 dog tags, a costume jewelry pin (I thought I had diamonds when I saw it in the hole), and my very first flat button still with its shank! One of the coppers was about 14 inches down. It was a great hunt but boy are my arms tired!
 

Attachments

  • 14570493_10155295608369097_3459372368355978305_n.webp
    14570493_10155295608369097_3459372368355978305_n.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 14580398_10155295572879097_767934188_n.webp
    14580398_10155295572879097_767934188_n.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 85
Upvote 12
Nice finds! Keep searching that spot find some old silver ;-) Congrats and HH
 
Those are some nice finds.
Keep hitting it,, there has to be some old silver there.
Congrats
 
Very nice digs. Coppers will make anyone smile, especially staties!

Congrats
 
3 coppers and only one button? It is usually much more vice versa for me.. I hope they clean up nice for you!
 
Nice stuff! And believe it or not, costume jewelry is very collectible! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom