What's new

2 - day & 2 rings

Captain PopTop

Sr. Member
Joined
May 3, 2012
Messages
435
Reaction score
265
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Family Day @ the beach but was able to hunt for a short while and came up with these 2 one is either S.S. Ring or Tungston looks stainless no stamps on it. The other ring has no stamps but it looks to be 14k Toe Ring , its definitely not plated or painted im sure its Gold, Thanks for Looking & H.H. Capt !
 

Attachments

  • DSC04016.webp
    DSC04016.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 129
  • DSC04014.webp
    DSC04014.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC04013.webp
    DSC04013.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC04011.webp
    DSC04011.webp
    32.4 KB · Views: 120
  • DSC04010.webp
    DSC04010.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 119
Upvote 0
One thing I have found, rings come in streaks....so keep on hitting it hard!!
 
Nice couple.
I thought I had a gold today until it started flaking off when I cleaned it.
:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom