What's new

2 days......2 Commemoratives!

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Yesterday I posted my 1991s Mt. Rushmore commemorative, well today I found a 1986d Statue of Liberty commemorative (my second to date). Last year I only found four commemorative halves all year and so far in two days I got two! I also found another 1976d reverse cud error (my seventh to date), a 1978s proof, a doubled headed magician's coin (one side 1964 the other side 1966), and a nice score of 40%er's.

2009 has been treating me real nice! I hope it keeps up! Attached are pictures of the commemorative and cud error.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00900.webp
    DSC00900.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 308
  • DSC00903.webp
    DSC00903.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 287
  • DSC01376.webp
    DSC01376.webp
    32.2 KB · Views: 280
  • DSC01377.webp
    DSC01377.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 288
  • DSC00900.webp
    DSC00900.webp
    19.6 KB · Views: 293
  • DSC00903.webp
    DSC00903.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 285
Upvote 0
Awewsome job on the 2nd Comm. for they year!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice finds. I also have that 1986d Statue of Liberty commemorative, it's once nice coin. :thumbsup:
 
Great job on the Commemoratives... I have something you might want to go with your finds. I have the commemoratives box and COA from th US mint. I aquired a bunch of these boxes minus the coins. I also am sending out your quarters I said I would send you. If you want the box let me know and I will send it out also. I will try to find the immagration coin box also, if i find one in my collection you can have it.
Again great job on the comm. I havent found one yet but maybe someday.

Below is a picture of the actual box and COA that I have for the 1986 coin.
Happy Hunting,
Jason
 

Attachments

  • LibertyCommBox.webp
    LibertyCommBox.webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 186
Congrats on the commems... which I have always wanted to find but never have!

Two in two days is phenominal!

And you found a 90%/40% magicians coin? lol... SAWEET!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom