What's new

2 days = 8 hours of hunting

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out yesterday morning and spent about 4 hours. A couple coins and the usual suspects...tabs, caps, and foil. Got a trashed pair of Ray Bans (pair #7) and a nice little 18K band @ 6 grams.

This morning I went out and found a few coins and when I say a few I mean like 5! Very little trash too. But I did get a big chunk of silver in the form of a ring.

Interesting silver ring. I thought initially Egyptian but I couldn't find anything on the internet. Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated. Will put it on the "What is it".

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0851.webp
    IMG_0851.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 234
  • IMG_0852.webp
    IMG_0852.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_0857.webp
    IMG_0857.webp
    8.6 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_0859.webp
    IMG_0859.webp
    9.4 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0
Your trash to treasure ratio is admirable. I might have to move down there lol! Congrats!
 
You'll look great sporting that new ring, aviators, and freshly plucked eyebrows! :laughing7:

Nice hunt!
Fenway
 
Interesting find find, tnt...and congrats on the 18K gold ring find
Maybe if you get time, post a different view of the silver ring..I 'd love to see a close -up of this ring\
Lorraine
 
Interesting find find, tnt...and congrats on the 18K gold ring find
Maybe if you get time, post a different view of the silver ring..I 'd love to see a close -up of this ring\
Lorraine

Lorraine, a couple folks figured it out for me. It is a Greek symbol. Apparently kind of common.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom