gold fever pete
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2010
- Messages
- 244
- Reaction score
- 415
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Morning All, What a weekend.
Day One: Went to Newport with my bud. We hunted a beach that was hit hard by the storm we had. After a 5 hour hunt my bud came home with over $7.00 in clad and a tungsten ring. I came home with no jewelry but $11.00 + dollars. Waves were brutal. Coming in at 3 sec intervals.
Day Two: When my bud got in the car he asked where to?? I said Newport... He said AGAIN? I figured because of all the churning action overnight it may bring out some goodies. My thinking paid off. Thanks to this site and Kinzlicoils.com. My bud found a 14k chunky man's ring and a ladies 950 platinum. I found an 18k ring and a silver. Here are the pics. Thanks for looking HH GFP
Day One: Went to Newport with my bud. We hunted a beach that was hit hard by the storm we had. After a 5 hour hunt my bud came home with over $7.00 in clad and a tungsten ring. I came home with no jewelry but $11.00 + dollars. Waves were brutal. Coming in at 3 sec intervals.
Day Two: When my bud got in the car he asked where to?? I said Newport... He said AGAIN? I figured because of all the churning action overnight it may bring out some goodies. My thinking paid off. Thanks to this site and Kinzlicoils.com. My bud found a 14k chunky man's ring and a ladies 950 platinum. I found an 18k ring and a silver. Here are the pics. Thanks for looking HH GFP

Attachments
Upvote
0












