What's new

2 fer Tuesday tungsten returns.

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man! I wrote a huge narrative detailing todays finds and then the laptop locked up and I lost it. Not quite sure where the "auto saved" stuff goes but now I'll just paraphrase.

Found a guys tungsten wedding band this morning in the dry sand and in the water I found the few coins and earrings. The earring with the white center is marked 925.

This p.m. when I came home from work the wife said that my dive shop contact called. I returned the call and managed to hook up with a fellow who had lost his tungsten wedding band 3 hours prior to my arrival.

Within 5 minutes had his ring back to him and he was very generous, hence the Benjamin.

This is the 6th time since July that the lady from the dive shop has contacted me and the 4th return. She gets 20% of any reward I receive.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0448.webp
    IMG_0448.webp
    12.4 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_0449.webp
    IMG_0449.webp
    15.3 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 0
Way to go!! A return is always a nice thing. Not requiring a reward beyond the smile you put on someone's face. However, when a $$ reward is offered, I don't turn it down, just to cover the gas and such.... HH, Beach Papa
 
Great Job K9 -
 
The C note is probably worth more than the band........minus the sentimental value.
 
Well done:thumbsup: Good luck next hunts:treasurechest:
 
Nothing like returning a Tungsten ring and getting a nice reward, that's a win win as far as I'm concerned. Congrats!
 
Congrats on return and nice finds good luck on next hunt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom