What's new

2 first 2day

McCDig

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2015
Messages
3,753
Reaction score
9,039
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore, Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a first today in Baltimore in digging a seated dime. Other notable finds: ring (gold?), fancy part of a pin-on decor, R. R. & Co. flat button ( this may be R. Robertson and Co. of Attelboro, a fired miniball, thimble and unknown.

finds.webp
 
Upvote 32
A Great Hunt and Congrads on the seated and the Gold!! That seated is Mint!! And Most signets were 10k of that design. Did you do the club hunt this past weekend with both the clubs? I notice you said another club member..

I never go on those but would have if I known you were there...
 
Thanks Bay Pirate. I heard from a few who attended that it was well worth the time. Barney distributed 500 of his treasures in Leakin Park. I did not attend. These items were recovered from a park hunt in Baltimore.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom