What's new

2 firsts

can

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2015
Messages
982
Reaction score
460
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
xp DEUS, excal sword,ctx 3030, garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have found other buck n balls before but today I found my first buckle. Some silver plate can still be seen and this button. Not sure if it is a top button pants button or a tent button. or might not even be a button. If any of you experts have knowledge please share.

20160222_162614 (1).webp20160222_162550.webp20160222_162450.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 22
I've found a few of these, and I believe it's more of a rivet than a button
 
Congrats on your finds. That is a rivet.
 
Any idea what the rivits were used for?
 
Just did a bit of looking. And found the answer to my question. Thanks for getting me in the right direction
 
Keep lookin I bet theres los more to find at that site nice finds
 
The rivet most likely has some age to it. That place could hold some other treasures.

Best of luck to you.
 
thanks guys
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom