What's new

2 Flat Buttons and a bent Copper

Diggin Dude

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2014
Messages
2,752
Reaction score
3,834
Golden Thread
2
Location
New York
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Tarsacci MDT 8000
XP DEUS II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, it's been a while since I've posted haven't had very successful hunts lately except the other day I got an 1884 Indianhead. Anyway after work today I checked out an area where I once found a couple large cents. I was happy to come up with one large flat button and a small flat button with the writing on the back have no time right now to really examine it and see if I could decipher the letters.

One signal seemed intriguing around 1245 on the CTX, about 6 inches down amongst roots I found what appears to be a bent copper coin. And unless I'm hallucinating I think I see a face, very worn but you experts tell me what you think. I can't make out any details on the back part.

Thanks for looking, and happy hunting!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385139.590520.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385155.066632.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385168.704731.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385181.729897.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385212.459560.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385226.666868.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385242.641809.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1433385256.167953.webp
 
Upvote 6
Nice finds. I see a bust facing right, I'd say a King George of some variety. Looks like it was shot.
 
Nice finds. I see a bust facing right, I'd say a King George of some variety. Looks like it was shot.

Now that you mentioned it, wow it does look like it was shot. Whoever did it had good aim!
 
Looks shot to me as well. Cool!
 
looks like a bent KG of some variety, very cool!
 
DIGGINDUDE cool coins and buttons , bruce jenner I mean catlyn wait KG needs a face lift.vanzutphen
 
Nice old copper ...always like it when they pop out
 
That bent copper is Awesome!! What a story that would be if it could talk.

I found a flattened penny one time in a yard. Most likely some kid put it on the tracks then lost interest in it and let it lay.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom