Goes4ever Silver Member Joined Jan 30, 2008 Messages 4,949 Reaction score 2,326 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthWest Ohio Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2009 #1 Finally I got 2 GOOD boxes! I forgot how fun it was to see so much silver what a great way to end the year!!!! Box 1: 62-40% 3-90% Box 2: 26-40% 2-90% 93 silvers!!!!! Attachments 12-31-09.webp 110.4 KB · Views: 428 Upvote 0
Finally I got 2 GOOD boxes! I forgot how fun it was to see so much silver what a great way to end the year!!!! Box 1: 62-40% 3-90% Box 2: 26-40% 2-90% 93 silvers!!!!!
DFX DAVE in M.D. Hero Member Joined Oct 15, 2004 Messages 842 Reaction score 353 Golden Thread 0 Location Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland Detector(s) used Whites DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 31, 2009 #2 Wow way to go Goes. That is a great year ender find.
silvercop Silver Member Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 3,653 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location VALLEY ALABAMA Detector(s) used GARRETT GTA 500 Dec 31, 2009 #3
Fredness Sr. Member Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 346 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Dec 31, 2009 #4 Awesome! I have two boxes coming in today - if they are half as good as yours I'll be stoked!
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Dec 31, 2009 #5 Way to end the year
obediah Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,776 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksville TN. Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro Dec 31, 2009 #6 Yeup GREAT way to end year: I did same thing with 2 of 6 Boxes that yielded 394
markmopar Hero Member Joined Feb 15, 2008 Messages 967 Reaction score 88 Golden Thread 0 Location southern NJ/southeast VA Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 8, 2010 #7 I get '64's with the same 'texturing' as the one on the bottom left of your pic.
mistergee Silver Member Joined Jan 8, 2008 Messages 3,370 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania Jan 8, 2010 #8 nice boxes
O obsessedwithsilver Hero Member Joined Sep 26, 2009 Messages 547 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Jan 8, 2010 #9 That's great. Nice job!! OWS
obediah Bronze Member Joined Apr 25, 2009 Messages 1,776 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location Clarksville TN. Detector(s) used Minelab SE Pro Jan 8, 2010 #10 Sweeeeeet way to end year, I did same thing finding my personal best Boxes (2 of them), of the entire year in my last 6 Box search.
Sweeeeeet way to end year, I did same thing finding my personal best Boxes (2 of them), of the entire year in my last 6 Box search.