lahmejoon
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2010
- Messages
- 73
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I decided to scope out my targeted dump bank before starting the dump process. I ordered two boxes of halves which yielded:
Box 1: (1) 40% & (3) NIFC
Box 2: (2) NIFC & (1) impaired clad proof
This is the only bank in my area that has coin counters in every branch location. I found that many of the halves I received were marked down the sides, so it's being used as a dump bank by others. Since it's the one bank that provides the coin counting machines, I can't help but wonder how much silver would be missed by virtue of being dumped by non-CRHers. Anyway, I digress...
One box of cents obtained from another source yielded 12 wheats (1917 being the lone pre-'40) and 4 Canadians.
On to my question: the halves I received were in double-decker boxes. They had the bright yellow print on the box. The rolls were shotgun in black and white wrappers. The boxes I have received before were single-layer and the rolls were white and bright-yellow and marked N.F. String. Does anyone know the source of the double-decker boxes with the black and white wrappers? Loomis? Brinks?
Thanks for your help!
Box 1: (1) 40% & (3) NIFC
Box 2: (2) NIFC & (1) impaired clad proof
This is the only bank in my area that has coin counters in every branch location. I found that many of the halves I received were marked down the sides, so it's being used as a dump bank by others. Since it's the one bank that provides the coin counting machines, I can't help but wonder how much silver would be missed by virtue of being dumped by non-CRHers. Anyway, I digress...
One box of cents obtained from another source yielded 12 wheats (1917 being the lone pre-'40) and 4 Canadians.
On to my question: the halves I received were in double-decker boxes. They had the bright yellow print on the box. The rolls were shotgun in black and white wrappers. The boxes I have received before were single-layer and the rolls were white and bright-yellow and marked N.F. String. Does anyone know the source of the double-decker boxes with the black and white wrappers? Loomis? Brinks?
Thanks for your help!
Upvote
0
ive heard from others those are brinks though...hope this helps! keep it up and hh!






