What's new

2 Hour hunt, still some gold in Colorado

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pentico
  • Start date Start date
P

Pentico

Guest
Good day every one,
Got out for a 2 hour hunt this morning, OK I had to get out! lol
Still getting better every day but I have limits to how long and how far.
Hit a grade school about 2 miles from our home for two hours this really fantastic morning here in Colorado.
Love these days ahead of us here in Colorado, temps around 80, sunny with cool nights.
Someone has to live here it might as well be us! lol
Any way hit a ring on the first tone, woo hoo. Turns out to be a silver plated WWJD ring (SMALL) But still a ring on the fist tone!
Pull some clad and next to my first quarter is another kinds ring (SMALL) with some stones. Gold Plated!
More clad, trash and a few zipper pulls here and there. Then bang! 10K gold ring with a small diamond! Now we are talking!
Ever have one of thouse days you say to yourself? "Self" "This could be a great day?"
I said it! lol
More clad and lots of trash. Sorry didn't take and pictures of all the trash, my bad! I have got to the point of depositing the trash at the location. Yes I use the trash cans! Keeps LeeAnn happy. ;D
Still some more clad, trash and BANG! hit a fake 2.5 K diamond looking BLING ear ring. As I pick it up right beside it was another 14K wedding band.
Then 6 inches over was a 1965 dime and 6 inches more a very large coin. I think it is Spanish I need to get it cleaned up some to tell. Have guest tonight for dinner so it will have to wait a day or so.
BTW if any of you are in the neighborhood stop by for dinner we have been smoking all night a 16 lb brisket, 14 lbs of pork ribs, a pork butt and home made sausage. Bring your own beer!

So totals for the day
4 rings 2 fake, 2 real
4 Zipper pulls
$2.29 in clad
1 large coin (don't know)
2.5 K Ear ring FAKE
1 Amazing Jake's token

All in all I had a great day!
Wish they could all be like today!

Thanks for looking!
Happy hunting!

Denver Nugget
 

Attachments

  • AUG 31 2008.webp
    AUG 31 2008.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom