What's new

Good hunt- 2 rings and a wheatie

BCSMark

Full Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2025
Messages
121
Reaction score
473
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos county, Texas
Today I joined a local metal detecting group! The group hunt today was a permission they have for a venue that hosts quite a large music festival. I was able to in a couple hours pull two James Avery silver rings! As well as a key and a few coins.
After the meeting, a few of us went out to a few vacant lots that originally had houses from the 40s. I managed to find a decent bit of clad, a couple keys, part of a watch and an earring. As well as a wheat penny from the 40s.
All in all I am pleased and I had fun! Couldn’t believe finding the two rings in just a couple hours.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3980.webp
    IMG_3980.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_3981.webp
    IMG_3981.webp
    2.6 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_3978.webp
    IMG_3978.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_3979.webp
    IMG_3979.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 92
Upvote 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom