weasel606
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2007
- Messages
- 2,683
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- West Virginia, USA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
2 hour hunt was'nt much but sure adds up !
The wife an I went to the fairgrounds today for a short hunt as we been pretty busy lately an have not been detecting for the last 3 weeks
We found some clad that added up to $2.80 , was not much but sure did feel good to get out again
I hope to get out a few more times before bad weather sets in ! I been cleaning up our finds for the year and todays finds adds up to $102.07
So it sure does add up
we would have found more but we didnt start hunting till june or july so was not bad at all, and more then payed for our batteries
thanks for looking 
The wife an I went to the fairgrounds today for a short hunt as we been pretty busy lately an have not been detecting for the last 3 weeks
We found some clad that added up to $2.80 , was not much but sure did feel good to get out again
I hope to get out a few more times before bad weather sets in ! I been cleaning up our finds for the year and todays finds adds up to $102.07
So it sure does add up
thanks for looking 
Attachments
Upvote
18







