romeo-1 Gold Member Joined Jul 29, 2005 Messages 9,863 Reaction score 7,127 Golden Thread 3 Location Romeotopia 🥇 Banner finds 3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #1 Still targets...I think the decorative piece is gun related. Upvote 20
Scrappy Gold Member Joined Mar 6, 2014 Messages 9,215 Reaction score 14,047 Golden Thread 7 Location 17th century 🥇 Banner finds 7 Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 & XP Deus Primary Interest: Other Sep 26, 2015 #2 Anytime I find a round ball I'm thrilled. Seems to me that if you're getting musket balls the site must still have good signals here in there! Keep hitting it and I bet there's more! Cheers Steve
Anytime I find a round ball I'm thrilled. Seems to me that if you're getting musket balls the site must still have good signals here in there! Keep hitting it and I bet there's more! Cheers Steve
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,954 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #3 Right era! I just replied with an idea on the what's it post.
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #4 ROMEO NICE FINDS .
CASPER-2 Platinum Member Joined Jan 3, 2012 Messages 17,375 Reaction score 20,667 Golden Thread 1 Location NEW ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 26, 2015 #5
The Patriot Bronze Member Joined Oct 16, 2009 Messages 2,478 Reaction score 1,966 Golden Thread 2 Location Digging Relics 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 27, 2015 #6 Always good to have backup sites and quick hunt sites like that to have...
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 27, 2015 #7 I agree with Scrappy...musket balls make a hunt successful and the relics are extras.