What's new

2 Hours at the Ballfield Today

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,802
Reaction score
76,233
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to go to the Fairgrounds, However the Place was a Bit
used :( it appears there may have been an Amish Mud sale there last weekend, & Not everything has been cleaned out yet.

so I went to the Ball field

Untitled.webp

DSCF0002.webp

DSCF0001.webp



DSCF0003.webp

I decided I was going to Try for some more V Nickels,
but all the Deepies turned out to be Trash

DSCF0008.webp
DSCF0013.webp

I did Manage 87 Cents Gas rebate

DSCF0006.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 26
Better than me foil and a pull tab
 
Old pull tabs and shotgun shell bases, where did you hide the silver?
 
If i take you to a park you find silver...
 
If i take you to a park you find silver...

LOL I'm hoping to get down there this month :laughing7:
might be a silver quarter there.
if I do it will be the week of the 17th.
you still have the same phone # ? images.webp
 
Last edited:
Yes the 816 number..
 
Yes the 816 number..

yep got it.

if I decide on a Last minute Trip I'll give ya a call.
But I'll probably Know 24 to 48 Hours in advance
and be able to pm you with my intentions :icon_thumright:
 
Not a bad hunt: some gas money, fresh air and the possibility of silver! :occasion14:
 
Is that the same ball-field I was on?

Looks like a tough hunt.
 
Is that the same ball-field I was on?

Looks like a tough hunt.

No This ones about 8 to 10 mile west
(of course I'm not great at Guesstimating miles)

as you can see :tongue3:

Untitled.webp

 
Last edited:
WOW!

BANNER!!
:tongue3:

:tongue3: although I don't remember the color, The first time I went down to hunt with nsdq .
I took one of those along for him.
I picked up a Couple that were in a yard with a free sign on them :laughing7:

I kept this one

DSCF0001.webp
 
Last edited:
You had a better day than me, I was stuck being a work jerk lol.

I have to ask, what on earth is "Amish Mud"??
 
Money! 😀 Looks good to me, Jeff. Congrats. -Lisa
 
Those old shotgun shells drive me bananas! Im glad you got out Jeff
 
You had a better day than me, I was stuck being a work jerk lol.

I have to ask, what on earth is "Amish Mud"??

Amish Mud sales that are usually done in the spring when Everything is thawing & muddy.
Hence "Mud sale" at the Fairgrounds up here they have one in the spring & one in the Fall. they are the same as auctions except they are put on by the Amish.
and consist of allot of Building supplies & things they Build

Untitled.webp

This year there was allot of Heavy rain so the Mud surly was plentiful :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Amish Mud sales that are usually done in the spring when Everything is thawing & muddy.
Hence "Mud sale" at the Fairgrounds up here they have one in the spring & one in the Fall. they are the same as auctions except they are put on by the Amish.
and consist of allot of Building supplies & things they Build

View attachment 1366709

This year there was allot of Heavy rain so the Mud surly was plentiful :laughing7:

Thanks, that makes sense haha. I'd go check that out, might find some cool stuff. My in-laws bought some Amish made dining furniture last year and it's freakin gorgeous.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom