What's new

2 hunts with my new WOT!!!!!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,342
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I got out for two hunts with my new WOT coil it's starting to pay for itself I love it! gives me Seven or eight more inches of depth!! OBN When we had first talked for the first time we had a discussion about where gold lies In a Cut! Well my friend I took your advice and scored thank you!!!

SnT
 

Attachments

  • image-2110983701.webp
    image-2110983701.webp
    56.3 KB · Views: 195
  • image-1125960033.webp
    image-1125960033.webp
    16.3 KB · Views: 198
Upvote 0
Great finds S n T!!! Looks like the WOT coil is doing well for you. OBN always has great advice. Congratulations!
 
Rocking wot myself with GT lately. Love it. Had to make a hipstick for it, google. Very easily made, back to your finds. Awesome. Very nice. The coil does achive better depth. Little bit harder to pinpoint with, imo, but not much. hh an gl. Nice finds. -Joe
 
Well I got out for two hunts with my new WOT coil it's starting to pay for itself I love it! gives me Seven or eight more inches of depth!! OBN When we had first talked for the first time we had a discussion about where gold lies In a Cut! Well my friend I took your advice and scored thank you!!!

SnT

Nice rings. How does the WOT run in your area?
Where I am it 's a yappy and chatty PTIA .
 
The WOT and SEF Butterfly coils 12x15" are great coils on the excals, I have been using them for years now, you get a lot more coverage and a lot more depth, and once you learn to let the curents help you in the water they are easy to hunt with there..... I only hunt with large coils at the beaches....:icon_thumright:
 
njal said:
Nice rings. How does the WOT run in your area?
Where I am it 's a yappy and chatty PTIA .

So far ok in disc. Can be chatty at times, in PP it's a beautiful thing!!!

SnT
 
You're using it on the Excal ?
 
S n T, I remember we meet that 30 gold ring post you had, I'm still seeing yellow from that one....:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom