What's new

✅ SOLVED 2 large solid metal soldier toys?

WatchCollector56

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2011
Messages
79
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These two soldiers were recently acquired from an estate sale. They each weigh around 5 pounds and are about 7.5 inches tall with a base that is about 2.5 inches wide. The base of the soldiers looks to have had green felt at one time but I am not sure. I was hoping if someone could tell me what they are? and what they are worth? Thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4477.webp
    IMG_4477.webp
    246.4 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_4478.webp
    IMG_4478.webp
    229.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_4479.webp
    IMG_4479.webp
    423.6 KB · Views: 138
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can tell you that I think they represent Gen Robert E Lee and Gen U S Grant. But I have never seen any that large. Don't blame you for getting them.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom