What's new

2 more 40% rolls and..........

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I will have a full $500 box of 40%ers in the vault, woo hoo, I can't wait.......
 
Upvote 0
Sweet You'll Double that before years End 8)
I'm Around 15 to go till a full box of 40%'s

CC
 
awhitster said:
I will have a full $500 box of 40%ers in the vault, woo hoo, I can't wait.......
Where did exactly you said you live??? Guess I'll see it all in Feb when I come back down.......ehehehe.........
 
Rosco Bookbinder said:
awhitster said:
I will have a full $500 box of 40%ers in the vault, woo hoo, I can't wait.......
Where did exactly you said you live??? Guess I'll see it all in Feb when I come back down.......ehehehe.........
We'll see, I am pretty tight about who I show my treasure to. A person can't be to careful now days..........
 
Nice milestone!

Congrats!
 
(chanting) Melt...Melt...melt :) thats nice, I hope to have a full box by the years end, Should make one heck of a door stop!
2007 CRH Total: 9 17 07
War Nickels – 0
proof Nickel - 1
Sil Dimes - 2
Sil Wash Qtrs - 0
90% Kennedy - 25
40% Kennedy - 187
Franklins - 5
Walkers - 4
Barber - 2
Comm. Sil Halves – 1 1992 columbus
Prf Halves - 6


Ikes - 37​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom