What's new

2 more bad boxes

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
man I am in a bad rut...lol

2 mores $500 boxes and only one 40%, same as last week. I cannot remember the last time I had a good box.... ???
 
Upvote 0
The next good one is just around the corner. Good luck.
 
Goes4ever said:
man I am in a bad rut...lol

2 mores $500 boxes and only one 40%, same as last week. I cannot remember the last time I had a good box.... ???


I know how it is. I think that all the "easy silver" has already been harvested by all the CRHers. That is, coins that have been sitting around for years in vaults, etc. I think that any new coins we find will be ones recently dumped off by the unknowing.

I wish I had gotten into CRHing a year ago instead of a few months ago. I can tell a big difference now from when I started. But I think a big part too is geography. If you are just starting out CRHing now in an area without other CRHers, you will do well until the supply runs out or a bunch of other CRHers join in.

Maybe try a different bank branch or area if possible.

Good luck.

Jim
 
jim4silver said:
Goes4ever said:
man I am in a bad rut...lol

2 mores $500 boxes and only one 40%, same as last week. I cannot remember the last time I had a good box.... ???


I know how it is. I think that all the "easy silver" has already been harvested by all the CRHers. That is, coins that have been sitting around for years in vaults, etc. I think that any new coins we find will be ones recently dumped off by the unknowing.

I wish I had gotten into CRHing a year ago instead of a few months ago. I can tell a big difference now from when I started. But I think a big part too is geography. If you are just starting out CRHing now in an area without other CRHers, you will do well until the supply runs out or a bunch of other CRHers join in.

Maybe try a different bank branch or area if possible.

Good luck.

Jim

:thumbsup: :walk: :walk:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom