mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
W ell got back out for another water hunt today we drove for about a hour and found this swimming hole. Well I got on my water boots and got the detector ready. I am in the water and swinging away and nothing. I hunted for around 30 mins without a signal then bang my detect went off first target a SS ring in side is the word Spike put it in my pocket and started off again. Around 15 mins later bang found a penny. Went for another 30 mins bang a little silver ring .925 sweet put her in my pocket. Hunted for another hour and got into a area and got 4 quarters, 2 dimes, 1 nickel and 2 more pennies and a 2 more hot wheels for my collection. So in all not a bad morning. Came home to eat something and to put this on T-net and we will be heading back out in a hour or so. Hoping to find a few more goodies. Happy hunting everyone it out there we just have to dig it up....Matt

Attachments

• DSC_0207.JPG
    DSC_0207.JPG
    432.3 KB · Views: 111
Upvote 8
save some for me when I do my x-country RV trip.....7up :headbang::icon_thumleft:

Well,A nice haul for sure. Those water hunts have been very productive for you,

Congrats on the sweet finds. :occasion14: Were you wearing your life vest???

Nice! Relaxing in the water and finding goodies! Awesome!

LAYERS NICE RINGS......

Congrats on the sweet finds.
occasion14.gif
Were you wearing your life vest
huh.gif

Yes I was wearing my life vest. We went back out this afternoon and all I got this time was a penny. Man that beach was clean lots of people but the goods was not there. Will be hitting the land this week and then back to the water this next week end.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back