What's new

2 more wheaties

Author Man

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6
I spent some of the weekend watching youtube video's on metal detecting and it really helps. I took my boat, the leaky teaky 2, first one sank, and went over to the Island on our lake. Someone built a one room cabin and outhouse, two seater, many years ago. Right away I found a 1927 wheatie by a tree near some pop tops for old beer cans. Drinking spot no doubt. About 50 feet away I found a nice condition 1919 that is smoothed from use. Nothing else much but this MD'ing is getting better as I get better. Gene the Author Man
 
Good job! With wheats that old, there's got to be some silver coin. Keep "plugging" away!

AMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom