What's new

2 new favorite Akros

cheese

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2005
Messages
3,337
Reaction score
1,105
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Georgia
I got a little marble mail recently... One of these was a gift (thank you!) and one was won on the bay. I'm pretty happy with both of them.



 
Last edited:
You have, yet again, managed to pick out the backgrounds that perfectly enhance the mibs without overshadowing them! (Not to mention that the photographs themselves are stunning - and I'm jealous!!) Have to add: I know you said it would be difficult to find a background to go with your champagne cork. I bet a pic of these two, that one and another of your favorites all in one photo with one background that works for all would be killer!!! [Hint. Hint.]
 
Last edited:
Yay, thank you! Beautiful as always. Do you have a printer so that you can print out your pics?
 
I do, a nice color laser printer but I have never printed one!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom