BOXING63 Sr. Member Joined Jan 7, 2007 Messages 486 Reaction score 290 Golden Thread 0 Location PIRATE ,CT Detector(s) used Excalibur ll, Sovereign GT / New England Detectors USA Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 12, 2011 Thread Owner #1 2 old coin & clad fishing weight, bullet casing, 2 old coin i can't make them out & clad.. fishing weight, bullet casing, and some copper Attachments Picture 817.webp 55.3 KB · Views: 428 Picture 819.webp 32.9 KB · Views: 349 Picture 821.webp 38 KB · Views: 316
2 old coin & clad fishing weight, bullet casing, 2 old coin i can't make them out & clad.. fishing weight, bullet casing, and some copper
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Mar 12, 2011 #2 Re: 2 old coin & clad fishing weight, bullet casing, Interesting finds, B63 Sorry I can't help with ID'ing those coins. I often find coins in that condition also...bummer Keep on goin....that Excal is a good friend, no? Lorraine
Re: 2 old coin & clad fishing weight, bullet casing, Interesting finds, B63 Sorry I can't help with ID'ing those coins. I often find coins in that condition also...bummer Keep on goin....that Excal is a good friend, no? Lorraine