What's new

2 rings, 1 silver and 6 wheaties

mindcrime1988

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2011
Messages
1,734
Reaction score
2,760
Golden Thread
0
Location
Colorado Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, XP Deus II, DetectorPro Headhunter, Nokta Triple Score, BlissTool & Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The more swimming holes I hit up, the nicer the finds.

6 Wheaties: 1944, 1948, 1950D, 1954D, 1955D & 1957D
1 Silver Quarter: 1961
An earring front
2 rings: One has the eagle with Sterling stamped in the back (size 7 is stamped on the inside band)
***Just found out from a buddy of mine that this ring is a Boy Scouts of America with black onyx. They date anywhere from 1930s to 1950s.
A nice 18K white gold with possibly a diamond? Hard to say but I'm leaning towards yes. Plus there is the number 266 on the inside of the band as well.
 

Attachments

  • Modern coins.webp
    Modern coins.webp
    359.8 KB · Views: 84
  • 2 Rings & 6 Wheaties.webp
    2 Rings & 6 Wheaties.webp
    328 KB · Views: 94
  • 7 mark.webp
    7 mark.webp
    56.1 KB · Views: 85
  • Sterling.webp
    Sterling.webp
    116.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Nice.webp
    Nice.webp
    114.5 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Nice swimming holes. I wonder whats hiding under the water here where I live. Congrats on some sweet silver! I love them wheats too.
 
Nice pile of goodies. :icon_thumright: Congrats on the silver and I hope the ring is real.

HH
 
Sweet pile of keepers! WTG!!!
 
Nice score on the rings!! Congrats on the Washington too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom