2 silver rings on my lunch break

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
Hi all, went out today for about 45 minutes to a park close to where I work. Didn't expect to find much as my time was limited so I was a little more particular on my signals that I dug.. Go figure today was beautiful, calm and clear.. I have been on vacation from work all last week and it rained every single day.. Go figure.. But Anyway while out today I found two silver rings one of them is a promise ring that says "True Love Waits".. Everybody at the same time say AHH!! "How Sweet".. Second ring has a center stone and two smaller stones, not sure what the center stone is but the outer two are CZ.. Both rings are marked .925 so that brightened my day.. Also found about .70 in clad.. Hope everybody elses day went well and HH...

Attachments

• 4-30-05.jpg
    4-30-05.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 395
  • MVC-011S.JPG
    MVC-011S.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 393
  • MVC-004S.JPG
    MVC-004S.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 402
Upvote 0

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Nice Rings, especially for the time spent to find them. I am glad to see some other people are finding rings here besides me. HH

R

rvbvetter

Very nice!! I'd be glad to skip a sandwich for those. WTG!!
Where did you get the levitating pen? I want one. HH

OP
OP
krimic

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
rvbvetter said:
? ? ? Very nice!!? ?I'd be glad to skip a sandwich for those.? WTG!!
? Where did you get the levitating pen? I want one.? ? ? HH
I actually got the levitating pen from brla, it was a christmas present!! :)

psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great rings. I've found 5 rings so far this year and more pull rings than I care to locate :-\

Psgen

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet Silver rings!! Thats like 15 bucks or more, is'nt it great to find $15.00 at the park.

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 317
  • cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 262
F

Floater

That is One Great Lunch Hour. That really makes your day go by quicker. LOL HH

R

rixdfx

my detectin' buddy found one of those "true love waits" rings a couple of months ago at a local ballfield....must be pretty popular

H

Haplo127x

Hi there guys, It's my 1st post, so be gentle. I'm a jeweller, and just wanted to give you some info re: "True Love Waits" rings. They are an item of religious jewellery called a "Chastity Ring". The idea is that a teenager makes a vow to stay "pure" until their wedding, and their parents or church give them this ring to show other teenagers. Strange sounding, I know, but we used to sell a suprising number of them. Most are made of gold or sterling silver-not cheap.

OP
OP
krimic

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
Haplo127x said:
Hi there guys, It's my 1st post, so be gentle. I'm a jeweller, and just wanted to give you some info re: "True Love Waits" rings. They are an item of religious jewellery called a "Chastity Ring". The idea is that a teenager makes a vow to stay "pure" until their wedding, and their parents or church give them this ring to show other teenagers. Strange sounding, I know, but we used to sell a suprising number of them. Most are made of gold or sterling silver-not cheap.
Thanks for the info and welcome to the forum.. Hope you have the best of luck in your hunt.. HH

R

rvbvetter

Was goin to call brla about the pen, but i can't get my dad berned levitating phone off the ceiling. HH

OP
OP
krimic

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
Thanks to everyone for all of the positive feedback.. When I find my first gold ring or gold anything it will be because of all of the people on the forum with your tips and tricks.. Maybe it might be a whole lot of luck also.. Thank you to all of you guys and gals for your wisdom in this hobby.. :)

R

rusty nails

Thats the kind of internal optimism - that fuels most mdr's - to think you could go out in less than a hour and score - at work- no doubt ! very nice - good job (no pun intended)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread