What's new

2 Silvers...10 Feet and 80 Years Apart!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally found some time to go detecting. Will be hitting several sites and the first one was no disappointment. Within 2 minutes of the hunt I found the brass ring and 5 minutes later the 1952 quarter. 10 feet away from that I found the 1872 quarter...well pleased with that one! Heading to the next site.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160719_111134_edit.webp
    IMG_20160719_111134_edit.webp
    349.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_20160719_111206_edit.webp
    IMG_20160719_111206_edit.webp
    173.9 KB · Views: 115
Upvote 32
Romeo,

Good score on the silvers.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Well done! best of luck to you sir.
 
Pretty coins! Keep swinging.
 
What a start!! Hope the sites get better as you go along.
 
Nice silvers buddy
 
The 1872 quarter is a nice find. I don't imagine they pop up very often.
 
No those really don't pop up often at all, Vicky coins are hard to find especially Vicky quarters. I've only ever found two in seven years and they were in the same hole.

Beautiful find man!
 
Congrats on the 1872 Canadian quarter, romeo1. BTW, where were you when you found: in Canada or the US?
 
Nice silver score! :occasion14:
 
I like those silvers. Nice job.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom