2 skunks today

Wickaboag

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2012
New England
Primary Interest:
Other
It's all about having fun Local Coins, not competition, who cares for a couple skunks, as long as you get a good box every now and then,
Good luck!
Wickaboag
PS: try some bags?

OP
OP
Local_coins

Local_coins

Nov 24, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wickaboag said:
It's all about having fun Local Coins, not competition, who cares for a couple skunks, as long as you get a good box every now and then,
Good luck!
Wickaboag
PS: try some bags?

Ha! I never used to have much competition but now it is getting out of hand! Time to bring the game. There is ONE bank in my area with a coin counter and I just so happen to have an account there. It's not in my regular route but worth the drive. To me boxes are almost like buying silver - clunky and unsatisfying. I don't get the same excitement as I do when I hunt CWR because they are really diverse and unpredictable and 100 times more productive.

As for a "good" box, never had one. Best besides my 2 proof boxes my best was 5 40% in a single box which i guess might be considered good. Nothing compared to the CWR finds. Like I've said before, boxes fill the gaps between the good stuff. Filling a roll with silver on a Saturday morning used to be common but that was before $35 silver, $25 sliver and even $10 silver. Ah, the good old days.

Ok, I'm done. I do enjoy this but sometimes you just get down, ya know?

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread