What's new

2 tooth fossils???

bradk05

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2012
Messages
67
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Any thoughts on these 2 fossils I found in Ky? Any input would be awesome!!! Thanks
 

Attachments

  • image-1101089390.webp
    image-1101089390.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 513
  • image-1416885570.webp
    image-1416885570.webp
    17.8 KB · Views: 174
  • image-703567961.webp
    image-703567961.webp
    25.9 KB · Views: 188
  • image-2489100398.webp
    image-2489100398.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 157
  • image-3556266197.webp
    image-3556266197.webp
    24.3 KB · Views: 151
  • image-3403293223.webp
    image-3403293223.webp
    17 KB · Views: 170
  • image-1839710872.webp
    image-1839710872.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 165
  • image-2595925582.webp
    image-2595925582.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 162
  • image-3590183332.webp
    image-3590183332.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 159
Thank you Age old. I believe u are correct. Appreciate your time and help.
 
I'm from KY..yes, those are horn corals. I've found lots over the years in creek beds here. They do look rather tooth-like, if you don't know what you're looking at!
 
Thanks. Taken from my iPhone believe it or not
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom