What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED 2 whatzits, one maybe a cufflink?

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Found these with the Indian head . One looks like possible cuff link, I can't find any engraving. I think the other might have been attached and was a filter or screening part?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3412.webp
    IMG_3412.webp
    654.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_3414.webp
    IMG_3414.webp
    655.3 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3413.webp
    IMG_3413.webp
    551.1 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3416.webp
    IMG_3416.webp
    514.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_3411.webp
    IMG_3411.webp
    745.4 KB · Views: 94
I would agree it looks like something to do with water, Siphon filter? And horse tack. for like a saddle.
 

Attachments

  • SF.webp
    SF.webp
    49.4 KB · Views: 57
Upvote 0
Definitely a harness rivet. I thought the larger item resembled a cage guard for a sprinkler head, but the bottom hole is too small for that.
Neat item. 👍🏼
 
Upvote 0
Definitely a harness rivet. I thought the larger item resembled a cage guard for a sprinkler head, but the bottom hole is too small for that.
Neat item. 👍🏼
One more question. Is there any way that the larger item is 2 pieces; the cage and a base?
I’m wondering about a guard for an indicator light. Possibly a red bulb, showing that the power is on to something specific: boiler, electric fence, refrigeration unit, etc.
these were quite common visual indicators at one time.
 
Upvote 1
One more question. Is there any way that the larger item is 2 pieces; the cage and a base?
I’m wondering about a guard for an indicator light. Possibly a red bulb, showing that the power is on to something specific: boiler, electric fence, refrigeration unit, etc.
these were quite common visual indicators at one time.
I originally thought it was some kind of beacon light cage or like you said indicator
 
Upvote 1
One more question. Is there any way that the larger item is 2 pieces; the cage and a base?
I’m wondering about a guard for an indicator light. Possibly a red bulb, showing that the power is on to something specific: boiler, electric fence, refrigeration unit, etc.
these were quite common visual indicators at one time.
How would you get the bulb inside that cage? Small bulb. Not sure a Christmas light would fit through the cage.
 
Upvote 0
How would you get the bulb inside that cage? Small bulb. Not sure a Christmas light would fit through the cage.
That’s why I asked if it was 2-piece: a base with a removable cage cover.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom