What's new

20 1 0unce bars and Rounds bought for $17.50 each.Silver Maples,Eagles,etc.

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Here is some more eye candy for you guys ;D

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • silver.webp
    silver.webp
    71.8 KB · Views: 538
Upvote 0
Nice! My local coin shop sells ASE's and Maples for at least $22 if they're common. Though silver did go down some lately.
 
Greg , You did very well ! Those are my 3 favorite bullion formats in silver ! Argentium.
 
Just for the fun of it,I brought a few of them to a fair to see what a coin dealer would pay me for them.He offerd me $17.00 each.I could not belive it.now I see why he wasen't that busy most of the day.Most of the coins he has were way overpriced
 
greg23 said:
Just for the fun of it,I brought a few of them to a fair to see what a coin dealer would pay me for them.He offerd me $17.00 each.I could not belive it.now I see why he wasen't that busy most of the day.Most of the coins he has were way overpriced
Sounds about right for a dealer. They have to make a decent profit.
 
The Silver Eagles will get you the highest return for your buck in the US of the 3. I only buy the others if Silver is below $10.00 oz. :read2: :read2: :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom