What's new

$20 low serial star note

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a $20 2004 star note, serial number is 00002920*. It is in AU condition, anyone know what this could be worth?? I'm guessing it is worth at least double face value. But I don't know a ton about notes.
 
GB
 
Congratulations, you have one of the more valuable star notes of the 2004 series. My latest edition of "paper money values" shows that note to be valued at $85 in EF condition and $135 in Ch CU. The most valuable note of the 2004 series. Throw in the low serial # and you did pretty well. Hang on to that thang.... Good luck, Gpurs..
 
thank you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom