What's new

20 rolls of pennies and SILVER!!!!!!!!!

twinsrule

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
230
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
First of all, i went looking through my car. There were some half dollars in a bag, supposedly for gas money ;D so I looked through it. there weren't too many, but I found 3 1967s and a 1969.
Secondly, for the pennies.
It was a skunk for the wheats
15 canadians and a bunch of copper
 
Upvote 0
You know....that's a good idea. I've been working so much that I can't hunt. Maybe I should stash some in the car and around the house, so that when I'm cleaning, I score silver. ;D
 
twinsrule said:
First of all, i went looking through my car. There were some half dollars in a bag, supposedly for gas money ;D so I looked through it. there weren't too many, but I found 3 1967s and a 1969.
Secondly, for the pennies.
It was a skunk for the wheats
15 canadians and a bunch of copper

First of all ??? Uh your gonna need to clarify your statement.

It sounds like you cleaned your car and low and behold, Glory be, the half dollar fairy left a bag of half dollars in my car. Whoo Hoo.... ?

Mojo
 
True, actually! ;D Funny how that happens..... now go clean your car!
 
twinsrule said:
True, actually! ;D Funny how that happens..... now go clean your car!
I think he's back again! ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom