What's new

$2000 in halves....A first for me!

Coinkid

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
355
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sarasota, FL
I picked up $2000 in halves from my bank today, and I did pretty well. Here are the totals:

1 Walking Liberty

3 Franklin Halves

2 1964's

9 1966's

28 1967's

22 1968's

9 1969's

And my FIRST ever 1970D! I've been through THOUSANDS of halves, probably over $30,000 worth, and this is my first 1970....


-Paul
 
Upvote 0
Congrats on the silver and the 70-D. I've been searching steady for the last 2 years and have only found 1 70-D.
 
Nice. Iv been through over 142 G's and still no 1970.
 
Good lord, I was hoping for a 70D for my book and I havent been through hundreds of thousands lol. Maybe I'll get lucky...
 
I'm sure I'm nearing $100K searched and no 70 D or S yet here... congrats.
 
Grats on the find!

Certainly would be nice to find one of those bad boys in a roll...

~Dave
 
n_sandler4 said:
I picked up $2000 in halves from my bank today, and I did pretty well. Here are the totals:

1 Walking Liberty

3 Franklin Halves

2 1964's

9 1966's

28 1967's

22 1968's

9 1969's

And my FIRST ever 1970D! I've been through THOUSANDS of halves, probably over $30,000 worth, and this is my first 1970....


-Paul
soldierman said:
I'm sure I'm nearing $100K searched and no 70 D or S yet here... congrats.


Go figure ive been doing two boxes a week for about 4 months and i found a 70-d after a month, however ive yet to find a single walker. LOL obviously theres no rthyme or reason
 
I've only fond (2) with 2.3 million Halves searched.

Consider yourself lucky. :thumbsup:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom