What's new

2000 Wide AM

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
I finally found one.
 

Attachments

  • 2000 rev fg jpg.webp
    2000 rev fg jpg.webp
    39.2 KB · Views: 296
  • 2000 rev jpg.webp
    2000 rev jpg.webp
    39.8 KB · Views: 278
  • 2000 obv jpg.webp
    2000 obv jpg.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 281
Upvote 0
Nice.

I haven't found any yet.

Do you search '98, '99 & 2000s?

Can you spot it naked eye?
 
Yes, I check 98-2000. also check the 92's (look for the close am). I can see 90% with the naked eye but the off colored ones are harder. I check them with a 30x loupe (get it on ebay from Hong Kong for $3) just like the jewelers use. Makes it easier and fool proof.

JasonB
 
Congrats, That is the real deal!!!!

Hope you find a 1999 some time, that is the mother load of the wide AM's.

Jason
 
Nice dude! I found a 2000 wide AM a few months ago and found a real nice 1998 wide AM 2 days ago! Now what do we do with them?
 
keep 'em, sell on eBay? I'm keeping mine.

We need to find the 99 and we can sell them all together.
 
You're not going to believe it. I just found a '98. Two Wide AMs in one day. This is one strange hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom