65gt350 Hero Member Joined Mar 6, 2007 Messages 773 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location California Detector(s) used Tesoro Toltec 100 Apr 30, 2011 Thread Owner #1 I have a question about the value of this RADAR note and whether there would be other notes in the pack that I should pull. Do people play liars poker with deuces wild? Thanks, 65GT350 Attachments 2006_RADAR005.webp 110.3 KB · Views: 242
I have a question about the value of this RADAR note and whether there would be other notes in the pack that I should pull. Do people play liars poker with deuces wild? Thanks, 65GT350
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Apr 30, 2011 #2 nice note! a binary and a radar! congrats! pull 22277272, 22277277, 22277227 also...they are binaries. keep it up and hh!
nice note! a binary and a radar! congrats! pull 22277272, 22277277, 22277227 also...they are binaries. keep it up and hh!